2018 Fall Internship Apply Now!
- Digital Marketer
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
Digital Marketing Intern
25Razor currently has 2 internship positions open in our digital marketing department. If you are in school this internship counts as 3 credit hours towards your digital marketing degree.
In addition to general office computing and internet fluency, the type of applicant we are looking for will have a strong desire to learn about online marketing by gaining hands-on experience in a busy agency environment.
As a valued junior member of an experienced marketing team that designs, executes, measures, optimizes and adjusts marketing strategies across multiple online channels such as paid search, display, SEO, email and social media, you will contribute by first learning and then supporting critical internal processes like campaign set up, reporting and analysis and other project management tasks. Along the way you will learn many new tools and concepts related both to digital marketing and digital strategist world. This is a great opportunity for a marketing or business major who wants to get a head start in the strategic campaign management / analytics back office area of these fields. This internship could certainly evolve into a full time, longer term position at 25Razor after graduation if the fit is right.
The applicant should be resourceful and have a strategic mindset. Some of the real world projects you will be assisting with are:
• Conducting research and analyzing market data to identify trends/opportunities
• Supporting the advertising team through primary and secondary research and analysis of data from a company’s markets, target audience, opportunity audiences, competition, media mix, product mix, etc.
• Making decisive recommendations based on findings
• Communicate data and learnings through compelling reports and presentations
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business major or related field or ongoing studies allowing a full-time/part-time work schedule
• Strong desire to learn about Digital Marketing by gaining hands-on experience
• Strong desire to advance into a regular full-time job in a busy agency environment
• Previous work experience or internship in marketing or business field preferred
• Able to work full-time/part-time on a permanent basis (this is not a seasonal internship role)
• Be resourceful
• Have a strategic mindset
What we offer:
• Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
• Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
• Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
• We are unable to provide work sponsorship in this position
• We are unable to provide relocation assistance in this position – local candidates strongly preferred
Graphic Designer Intern
25Razor currently has 2 internship positions open in our graphic design department. If you are in school this internship counts as 3 credit hours towards your graphic design degree.
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated and proficient Graphic Designer to support the company’s graphic and creative design needs.
Job Type: Internship
In this role, the Graphic Designer will research, conceptualize, design, and produce outstanding creative on a wide range of design projects including but not limited:
• Logo and brand design
• Print & digital marketing material
• Promotional and advertising material
• Website design, comps & visual content
• Presentation/Deck templates
• Social media graphic design
• Video graphics
• Graphic Design education and training, with a strong portfolio showcasing past work
• Experience working in a fast-paced creative environment
• Solid understanding of design principals
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale
• Ability to brainstorm, collaborate and take technical and creative direction
• Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Keynote and PowerPoint skills
• An understanding of new technologies and ways to harness them for our work
• Ability to design stylish, high-end sales pitch decks, business development and corporate presentations
• Must be proficient and comfortable with Mac and PC platforms
• A positive, hard-working “Can-do” attitude, and the ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously prioritizing projects to meet deadlines
• Excellent at keeping up with the latest design trends and technology
• Experience with and understanding of client services
• Enthusiasm & pride in your work
• Must be detail-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
• Ensure files for production are properly built and work with specified parameters on a per project basis
Job Type: Internship
Experience: Graphic Design: 2 years
Location: Tamarac, FL
Language: • English
Required work authorization: United States
Web Designer Intern
25Razor currently has 2 internship positions open in our web design department. If you are in school this internship counts as 3 credit hours towards your graphic design degree.
We are seeking a Website Developer and Designer to join our team! You will develop and implement unique web-based applications.
• Design, create, and modify websites
• Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
• Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
• Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
• Integrate web sites with other computer applications
• Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
• Previous experience in web development or other related fields
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Strong attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Experience: • Web Development: 1 year
Location: Tamarac, FL
25Razor is a cutting edge Internet Marketing company that conducts internet marketing services for businesses of all categories. The 25Razor Group offers the most complete set of innovative digital marketing strategies and services in the industry, covering SEO optimization and management, Website Building and Management, Pay Per Click, Video and Content Marketing, and Social Media Marketing and management. We have over 30 years of experience in the digital marketing industry and pride ourselves on providing superior customer service. We have served over thousands of clients and look forward to serving you as our NEXT CLIENT!!